Minimum 6 months
At least 1-3 years
Passport and eligibility to get a visa for India, University/ College degree or completion of a Vocational Training
We work as a small yet highly motivated and dedicated team in the heart of Pune city having our target group (youth from slum areas) in immediate proximity. We are looking for an empathic, well organized and independent professional who can help us expand our network and ensure job placements for our graduates.
At Parineeti we offer learning enthusiasts from disadvantaged economic backgrounds the opportunity to interactively acquire skills and to expand their knowledge in order to strive towards a better future for themselves and their families. Our training offers German teaching concepts and quality standards combined with Indian creativity and reality of work-life. Vocational guidance mixed with intensive personal care is our recipe for success. Over a period of 3 months on weekdays our students receive lessons in computers and English 90 minutes each – without a sound knowledge in these two areas, the chances of getting a good job in India are very low. Incorporated into the two main compartments are all sorts of aspects that are a prerequisite for success in work and private life: social and intercultural skills, communication skills, sense of responsibility, discipline, determination, time management and much more. Special events which are usually conducted on Saturdays have the motto „entrepreneurship and career guidance“.
- Writing CVs and application letters with the students
- Setting up a data base of students who are looking for a job
- Screening the Internet and other sources for adequate job openings
- Acquisition of partners / employers through networking and cold calls
- Placements in local and international companies
- Work experience in Sales / HR (Placements)
- All-rounders and team player
- Passionate, dedicated and self-driven
- Experience working in India (preferable)
- Hands-on approach
- Languages: English (fluent) Hindi or Marathi (desirable)
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . The persons of contact are Mrs. Barbara Hunz and Mrs. Indra Chibb respectively.
In case you have any questions please contact us: +49 (0) 221 1301990