Minimum 6 months
At least 1-3 years
Passport and eligibility to get a visa for India, University/ College degree or completion of a Vocational Training
We work as a small yet highly motivated and dedicated team in the heart of Pune city having our target group (youth from slum areas) in immediate proximity. We are looking for an empathic, well organized and independent professional who can help us expand our network and ensure job placements for our graduates.
At Parineeti we offer learning enthusiasts from disadvantaged economic backgrounds the opportunity to interactively acquire skills and to expand their knowledge in order to strive towards a better future for themselves and their families. Our training offers German teaching concepts and quality standards combined with Indian creativity and reality of work-life. Vocational guidance mixed with intensive personal care is our recipe for success. Over a period of 3 months on weekdays our students receive lessons in computers and English 90 minutes each – without a sound knowledge in these two areas, the chances of getting a good job in India are very low. Incorporated into the two main compartments are all sorts of aspects that are a prerequisite for success in work and private life: social and intercultural skills, communication skills, sense of responsibility, discipline, determination, time management and much more. Special events which are usually conducted on Saturdays have the motto „entrepreneurship and career guidance“.
This role requires you to manage corporate fundraising of Parineeti/TESI in complete alignment with the organisation’s Vision, Mission, Values, Objectives and Annual Operating Plan.
- Manage existing corporate funders as well as the acquisition of new ones.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure seamless communications and management of corporate clients.
- Ensure effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is in place.
- Effective management and liaison with our Strategic Partners, Institutional Funders, and Corporations.
- To meet customer expectations, particularly in terms of Quality and Timeliness in line with organizational standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Management degree or similar professional qualification from a reputed institution.
- Experience in corporate fundraising out of which 2 years must have been in a similar role.
- He/she must be able to adhere to the highest ethical and moral standards and be able to display transparency.
In case you have any questions please contact us: +49 (0) 221 1301990